7.15.2008

Fast Bird

Fast Bird are a new band from Brooklyn. Sean handles guitar and vocals, Jenny is on bass, and Ludis plays drums. (Full disclosure - me and Jenny have been in a couple of bands together.) While they are a new band I think they fit quite nicely amongst the posts I've done. They have that certain mid 90s indie rock sound I go on and on about, you see. That sound just seems to be good songs, no? I mean, there is nothing wrong and everything right with guitars. Guitars that have a little jingle jangle to them are even better. That is exactly what Fast Bird have going for them. Originally I was going to post 2 songs but noticed that if you direct yourself to the link above you can download all of their available songs from their myspace page. However, below, a taste...
Dance Monkey

No comments: